- Age 30 to 40 year(s)
- Minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in development field and also in leading role in managing multi development projects.
- Experiences will be needed of working in emergency response, donor relation, budget control, staff management and monitoring and evaluation
- The candidates should also have report writing and communication skills in English
- S/he is expected to have advanced knowledge of program complexities and perspective, strong problem solving and organisational skills in day to day and crisis situations, excellent oral and written communication skills
- The candidates should have motor cycle driving skill
- Should have in-depth working experience of Cox’sbazar
- Speaking through Cox’s Bazar and Chittagong Language will be treated as extra skill